STEM Qboidz & Junior Robotics Set – E16.1 | 5-7
The Qboidz & Junior Robotics education set is the ultimate solution for Preschool & early Primary school students of ages 5-7. It is the combination of the large tub of Qboidz (E10) which allows more than 90 models to be created from the younger age of 3, and the Junior Robotics set (E15) that steps up the complexity for the higher ages and includes the ERP MINI controller, sensors, light and motor! The merging of creativity with the ability to code and animate models, provides a unique combination for open-projects and multi-level thinking.
- Plastic tub (43 x 31 x 15 cm)
- 268 Plastic parts
- 1743 Connecting points
- Battery compartment for 3xAAA batteries
- Mini controller with 4 input-output ports
- Connectivity via USB and Bluetooth
- Onboard membrane buttons for manual programming
- 1 DC motor
- 1 LED red
- 1 Touch sensor
- for a group of 2-3 students
• Manual Programming
• Flow Diagram
This project is cofinanced by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) in the context of the Plan for Entrepreneurship Innovation of the MCIT Republic of Cyprus (SEK-24).