STEM Junior Robotics Set – E15.1 | 5-7
The Junior Robotics education set is specially designed for Preschool & early Primary school students of ages 5-7. It combines the core subjects of STEM together with Robotics. The set comes in a convenient plastic storage tub that contains a large number of Engino – Qboidz plastic parts and robotic devices such as the ERP Mini controller, a DC motor, a LED and a touch sensor, allowing the construction of 8 robotized STEM models.
- Plastic tub (43 x 31 x 8 cm)
- 125 Plastic parts
- 723 Connecting points
- Battery compartment for 3xAAA batteries
- Mini controller with 4 input-output ports
- Connectivity via USB and Bluetooth
- Onboard membrane buttons for manual programming
- 1 DC motor
- 1 LED red
- 1 Touch sensor
- for a group of 2-3 students
• Manual Programming
• Flow Diagram
This project is cofinanced by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) in the context of the Plan for Entrepreneurship Innovation of the MCIT Republic of Cyprus (SEK-24).